Véronique LAURENT-LASSON, C.E.O & Founder
Laurent-Lasson was in charge of international transactions at NYSE Euronext
(Paris Stock Exchange), a position that gave her a thorough understanding of
listing procedures on the different European platforms
2000, she founded and managed during seven years the CM-CIC corporate finance
department which had 24 professionals when she left, working either on ECM
transactions or on corporate brokerage assignments. She has been instrumental
in over 40 capital market transactions raising over EUR 1 billion. Mid-market
ECM transactions successfully completed include Camaieu, Fleury Michon, Maisons france Confort, AkkaTechnologies, Capelli, Coletica, Evolis, Latecoere, Mercialis, Naturex, NextRadio, Prodware, Sidetrade IPOs or follow-on Offerings (APRR, Sanef, France Telecom, Snecma, Arcelor, Mercialis, Agripo surPaul Predault)
2006, she joined Kepler Capital Markets as Head of ECM Team (Natixis,
Brossard, Du Pareil au même, Sapmer, Ausy, Altarea …)
joined Aelios Finance in November 2010 to create the « Aelios Stock Exchange »
created her company Sponsor Finance in August 2013. Sponsor Finance already finalized Abeo, Kerlink, Miliboo, Cellnovo, Wallix, Safe Orthopedics, TxCell, Fermentalg and Genomic Vision as capital increase for Kerlink, Global Bioenergies, Safe Orthopaedics and Cellnovo.
is a Paris Dauphine graduate, where she specialized in financial institutions
management ("DESS Bank &
Finance”). She is a SFAF member and
Claire DERAY, Head of Research & Partner
- After a master degree in Corporate and Marketing Finance obtained in Science Po Strasbourg,
- she has joined Gilbert Dupont sell side analyst team in 2001, Credit du Nord broker (substituary of Société Générale) specialised in small and midcap listed companies. Sectors : transport, leisure and catering.
- In 2005, she has been hired by Fortis in Paris, wich had opened a team focused on French small and midcap stocks. Sectors: transport, consumer goods, retail.
- In 2010, with her arrival to Kepler-Chevreux team, she has been specialised in companies under contrat liquidity agreement and/or research agreement. Her clients became listed companies and not investors allowing a higher involvement in companies financial issue (communication, financing, etc).
- She is also graduate and SFAF member.
Alice ROUX, Partner
- With training in merger and acquisitions (Merill Lynch, Schroders) and strategy (AT Kearney).
- Alice Roux spent 14 years working with Kering (9 years), Casino and Ginger (medium-sized company) as Investor Relations, Strategy and Business Development Director and CFO, both in France and in the US.
- Alice graduated from HEC.